NeoPro Chloroprene Exam Gloves (100/Count)
Chloroprene construction offers better puncture resistance than latex. Provides unique protection against a variety of chemicals.
- Made of polychloroprene to provide the barrier of a synthetic glove with the comfort and fit of natural rubber latex
- Enhanced memory for extended comfort and fit
- Textured fingers ensure secure grip
- Beaded cuff provides easy donning and doffing
- Ambidextrous, nonsterile, single-use
- Length: 9.6 or 12 in. (24.4 or 30.5cm)
- Fingertip thickness: 5.1mil
- Spring green color
510K approved for medical use
Gloves meet ASTM™ D 3578 standard. Tested for use with Chemotherapy drugs.